One. Use steps and special instructions
1. Turn on the switch of the charging box (the blue light or red light is on).
2. Open the upper cover of the charging box and take out the earphones, the earphones are automatically turned on and paired. (Important note: Turning on the charging box switch before opening the charging box is the prerequisite for the headset to automatically turn on)
3. Pair with other devices: open the Bluetooth settings of the mobile phone or other devices —– search for the Bluetooth name, click to connect to Bluetooth,
4. Put the earphone into the charging box to enter the charging mode, and the earphone will automatically shut down.
5. The left and right earphones of the wireless earphone can be linked separately and used by other Bluetooth devices
6. If the wireless headset is not connected to the Bluetooth device for 5 minutes, it will automatically shut down
Two. Headphone touch function description:
1. Touch the position of the left ear and right ear, tap 1 time to answer the call, touch the left earphone 2 times to decrease the volume, touch the right earphone 2 times to increase the volume, touch the left ear 3 times to the next song, and press 3 times to the right ear Last song, long press for 3 seconds, long press for 5 seconds to switch on and off, both earphones will report the number at the same time when a call comes in.
2. Turn off and on again, the headset will automatically connect back to the phone;
3. The whole machine has voice prompts;
4. The headset is a two-channel call, there is sound in both left and right ears;
5. Earphone music playback time is about 2-3 hours, talk time is about 4 hours, and standby time is about 6 hours;
6. The charging base battery capacity is 300AH, and the headset battery capacity is 30mAh;
7. Charging time is 70 minutes;
8. The charging voltage of the charging box is 5V;
9. The charging box time is 1 hour, the charging box capacity is 300mAh, and the charging red light flashes and is always on;
10. The charging box can charge the headset about 4 times;
11. The red light is always on when the headset is charging, and the light is off when it is full;
12. The blue light is always on when the charging box is charging the headset.
Average Star Rating: 0.0 out of 5
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.